KO Italia Srl is committed to protecting your privacy on-line in accordante with Reg. EU 2016/679.
The aim of this policy is to explain how we collect information about you, and what we do with it and what controls we have and to explain you that personal information you provide us wre not indiscriminately distributed.
KO Italia Srl may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you agree with any changes.
This policy is effective from Genuary 2019 .
Who we are?
This website is owned by KO Italia Srl, and the Data Controller is KO Italia Srl. The Data Controller is responsible for and controls the processing of your personal data in accordance with the Reg. UE 2016/679.
Personal Data we may collect about you, and how we use it.
- In accordante with Reg. UE art.6 clause 1 lett. b. we can only provide the goods and services ordered by you if you provide us with your personal data. For the purpose of providing these services, we collect personal data about you such as your name, mailing address, email address and payment information.
In addition, if you choose to become a registered user, we will collect information from you including your name, mailing address, email address and password. This information is gathered to make your shopping experience as a registered user as quick and easy as possible.
Your personal data will be used to:
- Process your order;
- Administer your account with us;
- Internal record keeping;
- Identify visitors to our website;
- Carry out research on our users’ demographics and tracking of sales data.
- In addition we will use the information you provide, to let you receive commercial info, advertising, communication about events, new products and marketing from KO Italia Srl and from compagnie related to it.
- In accordante with Reg. UE art 6 clause 1 lett. a, if you sign up to our newsletter, we may use your e-mail address to send you information about our products and services. At any stage you can ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes. You can opt out of receiving any marketing communications from us, email us directly at: email@example.com
What information do we share with others?
In accordante with Reg.EU 679/2016 art. 4 we may contract with other companies to provide certain services, including credit card processing, shipping, name and address verification and email distribution. We provide these companies with only the information they need to perform their services and work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected. We will not pass your information on to any third parties for marketing purposes unless you have agreed for us to do so.
We may also monitor who accesses our website, for example we may automatically collect access information about you such as: the type of internet browser you use; the website from which you have come to our website and your IP address (the unique address which identifies your computer on the internet) which is automatically recognised by our web server. Such information enables us to assess and build a profile of our users.
We use this information to:
- Monitor Sales and traffic;
- Formulate advertising strategies dependent on country etc;
- Improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customise them for users.
Your personal data will process following art.32 of Reg. EU 679/2016 about security , by authorized subjects and in accordante with art. 29 of Reg.
Despite our best efforts KO Italia Srl cannot guarantee the contents or security of any externally linked website. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk.
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that we may participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Data Abroad Transfer
Your data will use in European Economic Area . In certain circumstances it may be necessary for us to transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area, following chapter V of Reg EU 679/2016. Where this is the case, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is adequately protected in accordance with the requirements of the DPA.
Retantion Period of Data.
Your personal data will processed for all the time necessary to provide goods and services you ordered for, as deccribed in point 1: of this document.
In accordante with Reg. EU 679/2016, if your personal data are processed or hold , you have the right to:
- Gain the confirm your data are processed and request access to them ( art. 15 of Reg.);
- Amend uncorrect data ( art. 16 of Reg.);
- Delate any personal data (art. 17 of Reg.);
- Restrict use of data by Responsible for (art. 18 of Reg.) ;
- Receive your data and ask for transfer of them to another Responsible (art. 20 of Reg.);
- Refuse processing of own personal data 8art.21 of Reg.);
Our Contact Details
If you want to exercise your rights you can write to us at: KO Italia Srl , Via GB Nitto De Rossi, 37 – 70123 BARI (Italy) or you can send an email to : firstname.lastname@example.org .
Pec address is: email@example.com
We welcome your feedback and questions. Alternatively you can call us on +39.0805740626.